It’s called Retail’s BIG Show for a reason. The National Retail Federation’s annual event in New York City is the retail industry’s largest and provides an important forum for sharing ideas, experiences, and the latest in innovative technology solutions. I’m proud to say that this will be my 14th year attending NRF!
Is there anybody in retail today that isn’t focused on reinventing the retail experience? Payments plays a key role and we’ll be demonstrating many key innovations that can help you or perhaps spark some ideas.
Here are three reasons why I hope to run into you at the show:
1. We’re Reinventing Retail Payments
You can check out some of the key areas in which we’re helping lead the industry forward, so please plan on dropping by Booth 3343 to see how we can help you in:
- Securing payment systems and eliminating payment card fraud with a multi-layered approach to protect the terminal, the card data, and the transaction.
- Simplifying payments management by removing payments from the POS, reducing payment integration points, simplifying payments compliance, and managing the payment system with cloud-based estate management.
- Enhancing the consumer’s shopping experience across stores, mobile and omni-channel commerce payments.
2. Evolving Payment Solutions For Your Business
We’re not changing payments alone: at last tally, we’re partnering with over 40 global companies that are participating in the BIG Show this year. Keep your eyes open as you walk the floor because we’ll be present in the exhibits of those partners too. Our partners are a key proof-point in our payments mantra.
3. Client Panel with Panera Bread and Discount Tire
On the sharing front, I’ll be joining executives from Panera and Discount Tire Monday afternoon at 1:30 in a panel on the retail experience of tomorrow, and how those brands are preparing today to support their visions. You’ll come away from that session with a toolkit of best practices that can help “future-proof” your organization and enhance your brand. I hope to see you there:
Several of our top executives will be in attendance, so we hope to see you at Retail’s BIG Show!